Sunday, February 08, 2004

WAAAAAY too late at night...

So what am I doing up this late at night, you might ask. Well, I'll tell you: I'm singing drinking songs to myself and watching Looney Tunes. And blogging, obviously. And why? I have no idea. Guess I'm not quite tired enough yet. My throat is sore now, though.

I said I was gonna go to church tomorrow. I don't think it's gonna happen. I know I won't wake up till noon or so. And then I'll waste all my time sitting in front of this damned computer. Or watching TV. Or maybe not.

I watched Shanghai Noon tonight with Erin and her neighbor. Most of it, anyway. Erin's amour came in near the end and made a minor (very entertaining) ruckus. Hey, he's acting sweet for now, I can deal. If he does something mean again, however... But he's doin' good so far. Wonder if he reads this... I know he's read Erin's blog, and mine's linked to hers, so....

Okay, now I'm tired. So I'm gonna say bonne nuit and head to bed.

No comments: