Sunday, March 21, 2004

For lack of anything better to do...

Here's three weird search engine searches that have come up with my name in the results:

1. Shelley's shoe shop in Dublin
Uh... I don't sell shoes. Nor do I live in Dublin. Tho I sometimes wish I did. Now I want some Irish shoes...

2. THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD NAKED
I realize that this is actually a valid search, for a new CD that's coming out. But still... it looks sorta creepy typed out, doesn't it?

3. moneywise commercials scottish guy
Um... why? Why do you care who the guy in the commercials is? Please tell me that you were really bored. Cuz any other reason is just disturbing.

It's a little frustrating not to be able to use a tab key normally while typing on here. I can't figure out how to get an indent. Now, I consider myself at least semi-computer literate. I may not have created my blogging template myself, but I have figured out how to change it around to the way I want it. I can do some simple HTML stuff. I have never done anything to a computer to turn it into a smoking, $1000 doorstop or accidentally formatted it's hard drive, or something equally dumb. So WHY THE HECK can't I figure out how to put in a simple indent?!? Grrr... I hate it when technology makes me feel dumb...

No comments: