Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Bad dream

Ugh. I had a very depressing dream last night/this morning. Quick synopsis: pretty much everyone I know around here goes to jail for some reason or another, and we all end up in one big cell. Things are fine for a while, until a couple of guys start physically fighting, first just as a game, then then really do get angry at each other and it all sort of goes downhill from there. After the whole thing is over, one guy is so mad that he storms out (because apparently in dreamworld you can leave prison whenever you want?) and ends up getting killed in some sort of car accident. Everyone who is still in jail finds out from a letter that someone reads out loud.

Anyway, I woke up right after this and nearly started crying because I thought it was true. It took me a couple minutes to realize that it was just a dream, and longer than that to decide that even though I have had dreams come true (both literally and symbolically) in the past, this one wasn't likely to.

So I'm not in the best of moods this morning.

No comments: