Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Here's the evening update, folks:

I skipped my last class. Yes, that's right, I only went to one class out of four today. In my defense, one of the four was cancelled. Anyway... soon after Froyd came by to chat, I decided that I was NOT in the mood for Rumi tonight. So I left the union, met Hans and Kvale outside briefly and told them of my plans (Hans seemed amused, as he rightly should be, considering that I keep ragging on him for skipping HIS classes), and walked home. And it felt good.

I'm in sort of a "Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you." mood tonight. Maybe if Erin's around later I'll go bug her. Good news is, I'm less depressed. Now, I'm just bitchy. And sleepy. Weird how those two go together. Also hungry. Time for a sandwich, perhaps? We'll see. That's all I want to say for now.

No comments: