Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?

A day of rain is on the horizion. Maybe even thunderstorms. Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to this.

It's also a day of poetry and turning in philosophy papers. Mine's not quite done, of course, so I'll be sitting here this morning slogging through the works of Nietzsche (okay... perhaps slogging isn't the correct term... he's actually pretty damned interesting) until a little after noon, when I have to give up and head towards campus.

We also apparently have water in the building this morning. Thank God for small favors. They posted signs in the lobby saying that the water will be intermittent for the next few days. And that they didn't know about this ahead of time. Hmph, I say.

Okay, to work I go. Still no poem yet. I'll get around to it, hopefully before 1:00, when I have to have it available to read to the class. Bye.

No comments: