Friday, May 21, 2004

It's all coming together

[Listening to: Queen, "Bohemian Rhapsody"]

The Sci Fi blog is expanding nicely. Froyd's been invited. Grubbs and Stephen, too. Still waiting for a response from Hans and Jamie. Er... who else should be invited? Anyone?

I stayed up till 4 AM yesterday, and slept till noon today. Without even trying, no less. Parents are selling my old (and first) car today. It's an '85 Buick Century. Apparently, one of their friends' daughters wants it, so she's coming to get it today. Which means that we get some more money. Which is nice. I'm only having very slight nostalgic feelings about that car. It's a good car, but I've got a truck with two things the car never had: airbags and working cruise control. So I'm not too sad to see it go.

Alrighty then, that's it for now. Knowing me, I'll be back later tonight. Adieu.

No comments: