Wednesday, May 05, 2004

A time for balance... and sleep.

This has been the best day in... well, a long time. If I could pick how to end a school year, this is how it would have gone. I went to all my classes, spent the remainder of the time with friends just... talking. All my papers have been turned in. I've got all the information I need to study for my two finals. And if all goes well, I've got plans for the weekend, too.

There are still some things I'm worried about, tho. I'm a little nervous about my British Lit. final. I'm worried about who's going to be here next year, and who isn't. I've got a ton of packing to do in the next week. The winds of change are blowing, and despite my deathgrip on the present, I'm about to be pulled off into the air. Makes me nervous.

Then again, this year has been so good. Who's to say that next year won't be as good, or better? In any case, I've got more than a week left. We'll see how it all goes.

In the meantime, I'm really tired from last night's marathon writing session. I think i'm gonna wander off and take a nap. Adieu.

No comments: