Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Is this day over yet?

[Listening to: Alanis Morissette, "Perfect"]

This day started out sucky and just sorta went downhill from there. My happy bouncy sister woke me up, which pissed me off right away because I dislike overly happy people on principle. I growled something along the lines of "Go away" at her, and she did for a while... then came back about 40 minutes later to try again. And from that moment forth, she would not leave me alone all day. Even after she left to spend the night at the senior campout. She called about 45 minutes ago to have me bring a tarp for her because the grass is wet and she wants to sleep outside tonight. She says it's because she loves me, which I sort of believe... but I get tired of never being alone around here.

On the upside, I can listen to my LAUNCHcast again. That makes me marginally more happy. That and I watched a couple episodes of M.A.S.H. Anything that makes me laugh like that is good.

I think I'm gonna blame my mood today on the full moon.

No comments: