Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Just another boring day in paradise (?)

I bought the first Harry Potter book today. I've read two-thirds of it already, and I just might try and finish it tonight. It's good, but my sister keeps harassing me for reading a "kids' book". Meanie.

Er... not much else. I saw a T-shirt I wanted at Hot Topic today (it had the M*A*S*H logo on it), but I didn't get it. I did, however, buy some black and green yarn with which to make a scarf for my sister, as a going-away present. It'll be awesome.

I'm feeling rather lazy at the moment. I should probably do something with this blog, like update my links list or something, but I just don't feel like it at the moment. What do I feel like doing then? It's a toss-up between knitting and reading. Flip a coin... Heads! Knitting it is, then. Adieu.

No comments: