Monday, June 28, 2004

More questions to ask myself

Since they're still arguing and I'm bored, I decided to do one of those survey things. This one, I filched from Cheddar X.

1. What shape would your island be?
--Island-shaped. No, I'm not trying to be facetious. What I mean is, it would be an organic shape, designed only by the pounding of the waves and the flow of the lava that created it. I wouldn't say no to a nice crescent shape, tho. Nice little sheltered cove... yeah, that'd be cool.

2. Would you be more at home on a deserted island or in a crowded city?
--Deserted island. I'm a loner by habit, if not completely by nature.

3. How would you keep yourself entertained on a deserted island?
--What with trying to make fire, hunting and gathering for food, creating tools, finding a place to sleep when it rains, I don't know if I'd have to do much else to entertain myself. Probably sing, loudly and often. And recite poetry. Maybe try and train a bird or something to be my pet. Teach it to fetch berries and stuff for me.

4. Who would you miss most if you were on a deserted island?
--My family. After living with them for the better part of 20 years, they're starting to grow on me. :) My pets, too. They're my buddies, tried and true.

5. Who would you least like to be stuck on a deserted island with?
--Question is, who would I EVER want to be stuck on a deserted island with? Being stranded with one person for who knows how long would really start wearing on me pretty quick.

6. What would be the best thing about being on a deserted island?
--Finally, I'd have QUIET!

7. What one thing would you love to take with you?
--A survival manual? Yeah, very important. Or a pocket knife. I'm a practical person. Creature comforts, I can either make myself or live without, but simple survival is necessary.

No comments: