Friday, June 18, 2004

Movie!

I got an IM from Amber today. We went out to see the new Harry Potter movie. That was actually pretty darn cool. Thing is, now I wanna read the books. I'm slowly gaining respect for J. K. Rowling. But one note, for anyone else who's seen the movie: you know that one teacher in the movie who does the tea leaf readings and the crystal ball gazing? Reminds me of Dr. Schlemper. Made me laugh.

I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend. Darn. Oh, well. Something'll probably pop up for me to do. Maybe start sorting stuff so we can do a garage sale one of these weeks. Yeah, that'd be fun.

Katie really really wants me to work on knitting that scarf. Apparently she thinks it's gonna be cute and she wants to steal it when it's done. I don't think it matters that it'll be the middle of summer. She'll wear it anyway.

Ow! She's poking me! Gotta go. Bye.

No comments: