Friday, July 02, 2004

Sleepy.....

Interesting day today. I went over to see Erin for a couple hours, then came home and discovered that someone was offering me a job. So now I've got a couple weeks' work at the end of the month/mid-August, babysitting a 2-year-old girl. I might make a total of $100 this summer. Hey, it's money, right?

Someone asked me how I liked Spiderman 2, so here's my quickie review: it was a lot of fun, very comic-book-in-action. A few moments where the suspension of disbelief gets a little stretched, but that could be chalked up to the comic book feeling (but still... why the heck weren't those metal tentacles pulled towards the energy source like every other piece of metal in the vicinity?). Ah, yes, the romance was cute too. All in all, it's good entertainment. Oh, and the intro credits have a neat artistic look to 'em. Like those paintings with the lines and the colored squares... what's the called again? It was like that, but with triangles instead of squares.

Hm. Sounds like I'm getting tired. I've been spending a good bit of time over the past couple of nights working on a new scarf, this time for my sister. It's a neat pattern I found in a book, with alien faces on it that disappear when you're looking at it straight on, and reappear when you're looking at it from an angle. I don't think I'm explaining it well... but trust me, it's awesome. Maybe a picture would help... I'll take one later. I think I need to buy a digital camera for myself, for when I go back to Bemidji and therefore don't have access to my parents' camera.

Okay, now I'm starting to have problems constructing a sentence that makes sense, not to mention the fact that my typing is getting really bad. Time to let the computer go to sleepy. Night-night, pooter....

No comments: