Monday, November 01, 2004

I am a fucking moron.

Yup, that about says it all. I forgot about that little thing we like to call Blogs and Wikis class. I'm on the edge of a freaking panic attack over that class. I hope and pray that I'm blowing it out of proportion, but somewhere deep inside I know I'm not. And here's the kicker: I can't think of a single fucking thing to write. Or I can think of topics, and then have absolutely nothing to say about them. It's all crumbling down around me.

I'm not doing 18 credits again, ever. I don't have the stamina. Most of the time, by the time I get back from classes, I don't want to see another freaking notebook or textbook for a VERY long time. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays especially.

Also, now that I've managed to build a social life for myself, I'm relishing it, and I don't want to miss anything. I feel like I'm making up for the past 15 years of being mostly alone.

So I don't know what to do. My powers of focus and concentration are gone. I'm trying to finish assignments and it's just not working. I'm almost ready to quit the class. And that thought makes me very, very sad.

So here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to finish the assignment I'm working on, post it even though it's late, and then this week I'm going to talk to the prof. I don't think even for one fucking moment that I deserve sympathy here, but I've got to get something figured out. Dammit... I've got the rest of my life together right now... why not this?

No comments: