Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Random Pre-Thanksgiving Blogginess

I played cribbage tonight. I haven't played cribbage since I was about fourteen, or maybe younger than that, even. We played in teams, my aunt and I versus my uncle and my dad. The guys won. :( But it was fun anyway.

Needless to say, I'm home now. I realized that this is the first time in months that I've had an extended period of time when I wasn't thinking about something school-related. It was... refreshing. Can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be so busy I can't even think.

Sleepy now. Might go to bed soon. It's been a long day, and a long past couple of days, and I'm gonna sleep good.

Also, got my paycheck today. I'm happy. My next one won't be so cushy, unfortunately, but oh, well. $100 every couple weeks is enough to buy my groceries, with tons left over for going out with friends and such things as that. The only downside is the actually having to work to get the money.

I'm so used to typing on the blog that when I'm working in a word processor and I want to put words in italics, I always try to use the HTML tags instead of hitting the italics button. Such a geek...

No comments: