Friday, December 10, 2004

Laundry woes, again.

God I hate people somedays. Yet again, when I tried to do a single load of laundry just now, someone has taken over all the machines. Grr. And yes, it's one person. Just one, with five freaking loads of clothes to wash. So I don't get to do my laundry before I go to work. And I don't want to do it after work, because by then I'll either be too tired to move, or I'll want to spend some time with my friends. Dammit... maybe I'll wait 'til Saturday.

Doesn't help that I'm having a rough, icky, bad day. Still sick, really tired, gotta work 4-8 tonight... sigh. And I've got so much to do this weekend. I feel just completely overstressed right now.

I think I'm gonna go take a hot shower. That might calm me down. Or at least breathing the steam might make me feel better.

No comments: