Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Not quite yet, I guess

Well... it didn't happen tonight. But something sorta happened, and I've basically decided it has to now (wasn't convinced before, but now I am). All the important people know what I mean. Again with the vagueness, I know.

In mostly unrelated news, I watched Labyrinth for the first time tonight. Neat movie. David Bowie creeps me out. Also, got to see Abby & company's new house/apartment thingy. Nice place, close to campus. Smells like new carpet. You'd think that's a good thing, and admittedly it's not a disagreeable scent, but it's composed of chemicals and glue... not the best things to be breathing, I don't think.

Got another phone message from the same chick tonight. So now I'm gonna try and figure out how to personalize the message on my voicemail. Damn technology.

I think I might get to bed tonight before 3 AM. Yay!

No comments: