Monday, December 13, 2004

Survey Time!

Grabbed from Erin:

LAST…
…movie you rented: Uh... personally? Underworld, I think. It's been a while.
…movie you bought: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
…song you listened to: Dante's Prayer by Loreena McKennitt
…song that was stuck in your head: BRAINS! by Voltaire
…cd you bought: Actually bought? Flogging Molly, Within a Mile of Home
…cd you listened to: Loreena McKennitt, Book of Secrets
…person you’ve called: my mom
…tv show you’ve watched: Iron Chef
…person you were thinking of: Erin, I guess... since I was reading her blog and all...

DO…
…you think about suicide: not in a "considering it" fashion... but sometimes in a philosophical manner
…you believe in online dating: Not just no; hell no.
…you want more piercings: It's a thought... not anytime soon, tho
…you do drugs: no
…you smoke: no

FOR OR AGAINST…
…long distance relationships: Against, unless it's VERY temporary.
…using someone: Against. Very against.
…killing people: Against. Yes, even the death penalty. Killing is just too irreversable.
…teenage smoking: Against.
…premarital sex: Sure, go for it.
…driving drunk: Absolutely against. No one has the right to risk other peoples' lives.
…gay/lesbian relationships: For.

HAVE YOU…
…ever cried over a guy/girl: Yup, a couple of times.
…ever lied to someone: Yeah. Not proud of it, though.
…ever been arrested: Nope.

NUMBER…
…of times you have been in love?: Er... none?
…of times you have had your heart broken: Broken, never. Bruised, many many times.
…of hearts you have broken?: None, far as I know.
…of drugs taken illegally?: None
…of people you would classify as true friends: A small handful.
…of people you consider your enemies?: I don't have any enemies. People seem to generally like me.
…of things in your past that you regret?: A couple. Not many.

FAVORITE…
…scent: Fresh-sliced ripe oranges. Or possibly a good leather jacket.
…word: Serendipity. Say it out loud... it's fun!
…eye color: Green. I always wanted green eyes
…flower: I know it's cliche, but I love roses. Yellow, red, or white ones especially.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE…
…pretty: Well, I feel pretty sometimes...
…funny: On occasion.
…friendly: I try to be.
…amusing: Well, people laugh at me, so yeah.
…loveable: Yup, definitely loveable.
…pessimistic: Usually. The nice thing about pessimism is that you're always either right or pleasantly surprised.
…optimistic: If I'm in a particularly good mood.
…caring: Yes.
…sweet: Yup.
…dorky: Definitely.
…Spell your first name back wards: N-E-I-L-E-G-N-A. Hmm... I should name a character Neil Egna some day...

DESCRIBE YOUR…
…Wallet: Men's black leather trifold, patched up with black electrical tape. Fits nice in my pocket.
…Toothbrush: White and lime green, with those little rubber polish-y bits in the middle of the bristles. Oh, yeah, very classy.
…Jewelery worn daily: Silver watch with a black leather band and gold buckle (the band is a replacement)
…Pillow cover: Dark blue with a multicolored Chinese dragon
…Blanket: Comforter, one side navy, one side light blue, twin extra-long
…Coffee cup: Black, with a red and orange graphic that says "Caffiene: the ultimate study buddy".
…Sunglasses: Lost.
…Shoes: Black Sauconys with sliver detail and dirty white laces
…Handbag: Tiny black nylon purse with a tan and green decoration strap thing on the front, snap closure, black imitation leather strap
…Favorite shirt: Very baggy, soft, comfortable navy blue sweater.
…CD in stereo right now: Voltaire, Boo Hoo
…What you are wearing now: Brown corduroy boot-cut pants, black-and-white heathered v-neck sweater, shoes (see above), black socks.
…Hair: Mostly straight, dark blonde, shoulder-length

WHO or WHAT (was/is/are) …
…In my mouth: Uh... my tongue?
…In my head: I should really be working on my paper...
…Wishing: That I didn't have this damn cold
…After this: Work on the paper, take a shower, get to sleep
…Talking to: No one. Sniffles...
…Person you wish you were with: Um... any one of the guys upstairs. Simon, Davis, Grubbs, Ben, Nick... pick one. Or maybe the whole group of em.
…Something you’re looking forward to in this up coming month: Christmas, and the associated parties and seeing of family members.
…Something you’re not looking forward to in this up coming month: Finals! Eeeek!
…Something that you are deadly afraid of: Deep water. Seriously, it's a phobia. I get panic attacks and everything.
…Do you like the taste of blood: Strange as it sounds, I don't mind it... tastes like copper pennies and salt.
…Do you believe in love: Yup. Call me a hopeless romantic.
…Do you believe in soul mates: Definitely yes.
…Do you believe in love at first sight: I think it's possible. Don't know that I've ever seen it, though.
…Do you believe in God: I believe in a higher power. The specifics are a bit blurry for me, tho.
…What do you want done with your body when you die: Don't really care, just make damn sure I'm dead before you do it. (Ever read Edgar Allen Poe's story about people being buried alive? Yeah, don't want to do that.)
…Who is your worst enemy?: I don't have one. I may not love all people, but I can tolerate them.
…If you could have any animal for a pet: Bengal cat. Gorgeous animals.

No comments: