Monday, January 17, 2005

It's that time again...

I'm in a bit of a mood right now. Not exactly grumpy, but a touch irritable and bitchy (have been for the past couple days). I can't seem to think before I open my mouth. So it's probably best that my plans for the day include hiding out in my room and doing homework, lest I cause someone damage (physical or emotional).

But at the moment, I'm craving a big freaking hamburger (not the wimpy things they sell at the school, but a real diner-style cheeseburger), fries, and a chocolate shake. Grr... need Perkins later this week, maybe after financial aid comes in.

My car won't start right now because it's so cold, but if it worked, I'd at least go to the grocery store and pick up some ice cream. Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, with lots and lots of chocolate. Usually I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but today I want candy and chocolate.

Also, I'm really really tired. Not surprising, because I've just been running and running since I came back from break. Maybe I'll crash for an hour or two.

Gotta work at 7. Whine. At least the weather is warming up. Maybe I'll be able to get my car running tomorrow.

That's me, always optomistic.

No comments: