Thursday, February 17, 2005

Before sleep...

Cheddar X has a new questionnaire out. This one's about movies. Since most of what I did tonight involved watching movies, I figure I might give this one a go:

1. What was the last great movie you saw?
--Hm... Probably the one of movies I watched tonight: Run Lola Run in German, with subtitles (I also watched The Notebook, which was the closest a movie has come in a while to making me cry).

2. What made it great?
--The amazing intricacy of the movie. Seeing the stories told in photographs of the people who's lives she affected was really interesting. I was amazed at how it kept my interest, even though it was the same story four times. Usually, even in good movies, I'm looking at my watch about halfway through. This one kept my attention.

3. What was the last terrible movie you saw?
--Alien: Resurrection. The action scenes were okay. But the dialogue just about killed me. A five-year-old could do better. Also, the acting wasn't spectacular by any means.

4. What movie are you most looking forward to in the next year?
--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Serenity

5. What classic would you like to see remade and who would you choose to star in it?
--Maybe one of the old musicals, like The King and I or something. Not sure about stars; I don't keep up on actors much.

6. What remake of a classic blasphemes the original?
--Psycho. Black and white rocks my world.

7. Who's the classiest star in Hollywood?
--I'd give my vote to one of the "old gentlemen", like Michael Caine or Anthony Hopkins.

8. Who's the trashiest star?
--Most of the cute, dumb blondes. Yes, stereotypical, but I think it holds up in this case.

9. Who's got the biggest ego?
--J-Lo? I dunno. So many people seem to care about who she's dating and what she's wearing that it probably blows her ego to monsterous proportions.

No comments: