Saturday, February 19, 2005

I love surprises, too!

Just as I was wishing for something cool to happen to save me from boredom tonight, I got an IM saying that my friend Davis was coming up to see a movie and that we could stop by somewhere and see him. So within a couple hours, I ended up at Taco Bell with him, two of his friends from work, and a couple of our other friends. Then we went to the mall, where Davis tried to teach me to shoot things on a game at the arcade. Then we went and saw the movie Constantine, which I enjoyed muchly. And I just got home, and apparently I'm going out to Applebees in a bit. And here I thought I would be bored...

Charmed life. That's gotta be it. Magic happens to me, I think. There's a reason that serendipity is my favorite word. There's all sorts of coincidences that are just a little too weird to be coincidences. Higher power? Good luck? Magic? I believe in magic. :)

Also Davis promised to come back in a week or two. Yay!

2 comments:

Froyd said...

how was constantine? is it worth my $4.75?

Angel said...

I think Constantine was worth it. I've heard it's based off a comic book, but I don't know too much about that. It's just an entertaining, interesting movie. Not something that fundamentalist Christians would like (takes liberties with biblical stuff), but that's not surprising. Less horrorish, more adventurish, a couple spots that made me jump. But it kept my attention the entire time.