Saturday, February 19, 2005

I love weekends

[Listening to: Deep Blue Something, "Breakfast at Tiffany's"]

Wow it's cold in here. Damn drafty window. Anyway. I tried to fill out my FAFSA forms today, but I'm not going to file 'til the beginning next month because of some issues involved with my parents buying a new house. C'est la vie. Hopefully I'll get work-study again.

This weekend will be another busy one. But this is the fun kind of busy: playing the White Wolf game later this afternoon, and the D&D "Evil Campaign" on Sunday. I'm all excited. Also... steak sandwiches for dinner tomorrow... mmm...

That's about all I've got. I should maybe do some homework while I'm waiting. I've got a paper to write, another to finish, tons of reading to do, and various other things to get working on.

No comments: