Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Monday bled over into Tuesday

Man, I've been feeling shitty all day. Didn't sleep enought last night, which is part of it. Also, lots of relationship issues circling around in my various groups of friends, which are always divisive. I think a lot of this stuff would be cured by everyone being absolutely honest with each other. Or not. What the hell do I know about relationships, anyway?

Gotta read a crappy book and write a crappy paper tonight. My room is driving me insane with how disorganized it is. I want to sleep for a while, have some real food, read and get stuff done before class tomorrow. I'm frustrated and tired and I need a hug. :(

Wow... frowny-face... yeah, definitely losing it. I'm gonna take a nap and see if I feel better in an hour. Screw this responsibility stuff.

No comments: