Thursday, May 05, 2005

Just an update, just because

My room is far too hot again. I hate it when that happens.

I cleaned my winter clothes out of my closet. I'm bringing them back to my parents' house tomorrow. Good place to store stuff. When I go, I've got to bring back more empty boxes (argh...) and a dress for the masquerade party. I'm getting ideas for what I'm going to wear for that... It will most likely involve a little bit of sparkle and a little bit of color. I've got all sorts of nifty plans. :)

As a preview... part of the plan involves me using a VERY temporary dye (washes out in 8-10 shampoos) to make my hair even more blonde. Surprising, because usually I am somewhat displeased that I am a blonde to begin with. But I've been curious recently about what I would look like with even lighter hair. Maybe if I have time, I'll get a little bit of a haircut, too. It needs a trim, badly.

My dear little sister is starting up a webcomic of her own soon. I shall post a link and everything when they start putting stuff on the website.

I'm going to bed soon... too much to do tomorrow.

No comments: