Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Blah blah blah

Not quite sure where my roommmate has run off to, but I've been alone all day, and I'm starting to get a little bit tired of it. And hungry. I should cook something. Despite the fact that the weather is warm again, the house is still fairly cool and comfortable. Hopefully, it'll stay that way.

Man... this sucks. It's too quiet in here.

Also, the book I'm reading for class sorta sucks. I really did try to get into it this afternoon, but to no avail. It's a book of short stories, so maybe I should just skip over the one I'm reading now and try some of the others. Hopefully they're written better and more interestingly.

The power went out this morning around 11 and didn't come back on for maybe half an hour. That seems to happen rather frequently in this town. I don't know why.

No comments: