Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wow.. I'm up before 10 today...

My sinuses are driving me nuts this morning. Maybe I'm allergic to sleep?

For the record, the movies Kung Fu Hustle and Sin City are both FANTASTIC. Especially Sin City. Everybody needs to watch that one. Hell, everyone should watch both of them. And Sin City twice, just for the pleasure of seeing all the connections.

I'm supposed to be leaving for Grand Rapids this afternoon, and thereafter spending a day down in my old home town of Big Lake, getting my eyes checked out and finding new glases, and then coming back up here probably Friday morning or afternoon. A whirlwind tour of the state, it would seem. Maybe I'll even have time for things like reading and writing on the many, many car rides.

I'm feeling simultaneously tired and hyperactive, like a kid who's up past their bedtime after loading up on candy and pop. Perhaps a product of getting more sunlight than I'm used to in the mornings.

Alright, that's it. Time to do something productive.

2 comments:

Froyd said...

JIHAD!

Alicia said...

Hey, it's just me. Saying hello and that you should check out Nate's blog. I'm shamelessly plugging it as I think he posted something very funny. That and he has FINALLY posted something. And I thought you would be interested. That's all! I miss you and love you and can't wait to hear from you again!