Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finals? No more finals... please?

My dear God am I exhausted. Tired is bad, because it ruins my concentration and if there's one thing I need to be able to do tonight, it's concentrate. Until Friday, my level of concentration must reach truly astronomical levels because otherwise there is simply too much for me to do to be distracted or sleepy or even just unfocused.

I handed in one big project today, which is a HUGE weight off my shoulders. I still have lots of work to do, though. Little things, short writing things, building up into a big mountain of paper and books and oh my god is there even time to do it all? I want to have as much of it done by Friday as possible so I can STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.

It may be that I will simply go to bed early tonight and get up tomorrow morning to do the work that I need to get done before 11:00 tomorrow. In which case, my schedule tomorrow looks like this:

7:00 a.m.-10:30a.m.: School work
10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.: Get ready and walk to campus
11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: Conference with professor
11:30 a.m.-12:00 noon: Get lunch, study
12:00 noon-3:00 p.m.: Work (and study)
3:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.: Study
3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.: German Final (really just a chapter test, and hopefully will take no more than about 45 minutes)
5:30 p.m.-bedtime: FREETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are not enough exclamation points in the universe to successfully underscore the meaning behind FREETIME!!!!!!!!

No comments: