Thursday, December 01, 2005

OOH I'm good!

Since 7:30 this morning, I have managed to:
1. Get up, dressed, and ready for class by 8
2. Go to the last session of my 8 a.m. creative nonfiction class
3. Have a quick breakfast
4. Get home
5. Get a snow shovel from my friends' house
6. Get my car unstuck from the snowbank (YAY!)
7. Brush my teeth and floss
8. Go to the orthodontist to get one of my permanent retainer wires fixed
9. Go to Target to buy my own snow shovel (yay!), windshield de-icer, kitty litter (for traction in an emergency), and more Coke.
10. Get home and reheat some leftover Chinese food for lunch

I go to work at noon. Must eat now, and wake up roommate to make him write rent check. Hehe, I'm so impressed with me. :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Good job, hun! Now send some of those productive vibes down here so I can get stuff done, too! ;)

Did you get my e-mail about our visit?

Angel said...

Productive vibes, coming your way! **concentrating really hard...**

By the way, check your e-mail, cuz I sent you a reply (hopefully this one came through, but the short answer is, I'll be around).