Thursday, March 09, 2006

That fixes that...

It's nights like this that I dread.

I've been sitting at my computer, simultaneously playing a little bit of my game and mulling over all my problems, when a song comes on from the random collection on my iPod that makes me miss a certain friend of mine. Then the song right after it comes on, which makes me miss yet another friend of mine. And I realize that I am lonely.

So for tonight, I am lonely. There's nothing to really be done about it. It's midnight, after all. A bit late to be calling up my friends.

... and just as I get into ranting mode, my gothie roommate comes home and I'm not alone anymore. I read somewhere once that the easiest way to get rid of a problem is to complain about it to someone who can't really help. Weird how it works.

Gonna go play with the roommate now. Adieu.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think it's partly the weather and the time of the year. Working on my project for Morgan, I've been looking through old photo albums...fun for a while, but then very,very depressing... missing a lot of people who are gone, missing good times now gone...
I've been cooped up in the house for 11 days now with that stupid sinus infection... Finally, finally feeling better.
Hope you and I and Erin all have a good Spring Break! See you next week!

garden_fairy said...

There is something about the weather that makes me lonely too. It comes and goes...