Thursday, March 09, 2006

That fixes that...

It's nights like this that I dread.

I've been sitting at my computer, simultaneously playing a little bit of my game and mulling over all my problems, when a song comes on from the random collection on my iPod that makes me miss a certain friend of mine. Then the song right after it comes on, which makes me miss yet another friend of mine. And I realize that I am lonely.

So for tonight, I am lonely. There's nothing to really be done about it. It's midnight, after all. A bit late to be calling up my friends.

... and just as I get into ranting mode, my gothie roommate comes home and I'm not alone anymore. I read somewhere once that the easiest way to get rid of a problem is to complain about it to someone who can't really help. Weird how it works.

Gonna go play with the roommate now. Adieu.

1 comment:

Green Girlie said...

There is something about the weather that makes me lonely too. It comes and goes...