Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bunny Day!

I got an internship at the Northwoods Writer's Conference!

Also, Happy Easter!

I'm at my parents' house right now, typing on their computer (which only very recently got high-speed internet) and petting a very demanding orange tabby cat. There's a ham in the oven, cheesy potato casserole and devilled eggs in the process of being made, fixings for fruit salad still in the fridge... And a big bag of candy for me sitting out in the living room. My mommy loves me! (My daddy does, too!)

So. Back to paying attention to the family.

3 comments:

nrlaumei said...

Congratulations! I hope your experience is as wonderful as mine was :)

Green Girlie said...

Hey babe! Way to go! That sounds like a great time. I am really happy for you. See you around soon ;)

Froyd said...

Congratulations on a job well done for Rivers...you folks did a bang-up job.