Monday, April 24, 2006

Now with shiny new sparkles!

Ok, I think I'm done with the redesigning. Tho I'm not too thrilled with the all-white background. But it loads a heck of a lot faster than the image used to.

If you haven't noticed by now, this redesign is a way of my distracting myself from the fact that I can't concentrate on my homework right now to save my life. It's spring, dammit! Time for something new that doesn't involve me sitting at a desk trying to force words to come to my mind when they obviously don't want to be there. I've got sewing projects I want to play around with, spring cleaning of the house to do, music to listen to, pictures to take... I CANNOT WAIT until the end of the semester.

Ok... writing, yes... that's what I'm supposed to be doing. Back to that, then.

Please don't make me...

No comments: