Monday, April 24, 2006

Wanted: 1 Roommate

Well, since I've already given Google ads free reign over my site, I might as well post an ad of my own.

Grubbs and I are looking for a roommate, male or female, for the 2006-2007 school year (staring at the end of August). Second floor, 3-bedroom apartment is quiet and close to campus (easy walking distance). Rent is approximately $200/month, including all utilities except electricity and phone/cable/internet. No smoking inside, no pets. But hey, you get to live with us cool people. :)

Readers, if you or anyone you know is looking for a place for next year, send an e-mail to jaded_india@yahoo.com. I'd prefer someone close to our age and not a serious partier.

2 comments:

Froyd said...

"not a serious partier."

damn.

Angel said...

I should amend that... not interested in hosting major parties. Our place is too small and I like my sleep. A person who likes going to parties/out to bars/whatever isn't a problem.