Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taking a short sanity break

If you've been wondering why I haven't been posting lately, it's because I'm honestly just really really busy. At the moment, I'm at work--yay for full-time summer employment! I've spent the past sixteen working hours (two days and a little bit--the first couple hours of my first day were devoted to getting introduced to everyone and finding out what I'm working on) doing web research and taking copious notes (something like 25 pages by now). Before that, Alicia was up, which was so wonderful and I miss her a lot already (Hi, Alicia!). And before that, it was finals week. Blech.

In other news... I got A's in all my classes last semester. I'm proud. :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'm working at the BSU Communications right now, doing web research and writing. Mostly research at the moment.