Friday, June 30, 2006

Second City, here I come!

T-minus 12 hours until I hop on a plane bound for Chicago (yes, it's leaving at 5 in the morning, aren't I lucky?). Whee! I'm all packed and ready to go, except for this nagging little EXHAUSTION thing. So I'm gonna go get food for tonight and maybe something to munch on before I have to get on the plane, drop off the check I need to mail, and then come back and do a serious bit of sleeping. Glorious, wonderful sleep! And then wake up in the middle of the night to fly... hehe, crazy. But it's all worth it, cuz I get to see my sister, and that's super-cool cuz I miss her.

I'll be back late Wednesday night. Like 10:30 or 11. Ergo, anyone who needs anything from me will have to wait until Thursday afternoon, when I'm somewhat rested and home from work.

No comments: