Monday, July 31, 2006

The life and times of a student in summer

In case y'all didn't notice... it's hot as hell out.

I really don't have much to say lately, which explains why I haven't been blogging much. I work a lot, and I play World of Warcraft, and occasionally I read. That's about it.

Also, I try to sleep, with varying degrees of success. Insomnia has been rearing it's ugly little head more and more frequently as of late. And the heat makes it really tough to sleep well (last night I slept out on the couch, in front of the air conditioning--not good for my back, but otherwise very comfortable).

So that's my life. Nothing exciting. I promise to let you know when I start writing the great American novel or conquering Mount Fuji or something. Until then... um... ooh look a kitty!

No comments: