Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not again...

So, between last time I got a cold and this time, I had about a week where I was feeling okay. And now I'm sick again. This sucks.

In happier news... Grubbs got a pet rat over the weekend, and she's living with us for the time being. Her name is Lenore. She's a dark blue-gray color, fairly young, and about the sweetest pet you could ask for. She's friendly and cute and curious, and she doesn't bite or nip. She did pee on me last night, but that's kind of my fault because I shouldn't have had her out of the cage for so long. Anyway, having her around makes me want a pair of rats of my own. Guess I'll have to wait til I get a job and such first, tho.

That's about all in the realm of updates. I'm gonna go swallow some more DayQuil and see if I can get things done today.

No comments: