Sunday, January 25, 2004

Bad dream... I think...

I woke up at 4:30 this morning, about an hour after I fell asleep, absolutely terrified of something I can't remember anymore. I think I thought that there were evil somethings after me and I was gonna die. I just remember the logical portion of my brain saying, "You're a dumbass. Nothing's gonna get you. Go to sleep." The logical portion of my brain can be a real jerk sometimes. Anyway, I woke up this morning (it was 11:45, but who's counting?), turned on the TV, and was greeted by the sight of a decapitated cartoon head in a box. Thank you , Scooby Doo.

It's snowing. It's gonna snow all day. It'll probably snow tomorrow. Snow.

I need to put some music on. Mix CD time. Starts out with Wheezer, ends up with Green Day. Not a bad mix. All stuff I can sing to. Yes, I sing along with my CD's. I always do. I don't care that my voice sorta sucks. I just like to sing. I've come undone.....

Okay, I'm going now.

No comments: