Sunday, February 22, 2004

Okay... now I'm pissed.

Someone should make a rule that you can only use, at most, two laundry machines at the same time. I was gonna try and get all my laundry done today. The way I usually do it is, I use one washer and one dryer at a time. That way, other people can use the machines as well. It was all good, I put in a load of black clothes and came up here to have lunch. When I went back down half an hour later, (no more than possibly three minutes after my washer had stopped) someone had already pulled all my clothes out of the one washer I was using, set them on top of the dryer, and was proceeding to fill EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN MACHINE with their laundry. I'd brought down a second load to wash, too. Man, that pisses me off. Have some consideration for others, people! I do, at most, two loads of laundry a week, and one if I can get away with it. Here's another idea: Stop changing clothes every time you leave the room! You spend less money on laundry that way. God.... grr... and I just know that when I go down to get my laundry out of the dryer, these people (it was a couple, boyfriend/girlfriend thing) will not have come back to get their shit out of the washing machines and into the dryers, so there STILL won't be a machine open.... ARGH!

No comments: