Sunday, February 22, 2004

There's just one thing I've gotta know...

Was the title of this article deliberate? I nearly choked from laughing when I read it the first time.

In other news... I'm reading a marvelous book by Margaret Atwood. It's called Cat's Eye. I'm about halfway through with it, and I'm just in love. In some ways I can really identify with the main character, but in other ways it's just a good read with no personal attachments. One thing I'm sure of, tho: Margaret Atwood is one of the best writers ever. I read The Handmaid's Tale last year for the first time, and I was enthralled with that book, too.

I feel good right now, but I'm tired. If circumstances allow, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed early, the better to wake up and go to all my classes tomorrow. I feel better than I thought I would, but I'm ready to go back to class tomorrow. **brief moment of dark memory and soul-searching removed for the reader's comfort**

Neighbors are being quiet now, so here's my chance to get to bed before they can keep me awake all night. Bye!

No comments: