Saturday, March 13, 2004

Back in the Northlands

Here I am in Bemidji again. Not a bad thing by any means. I've got my TV and my comfy cozy room and I'm happy. A little lonely, tho... It seems that I am one of the few who decided to come back today as opposed to tomorrow. It's really really quiet up here. At least Erin's back too. I went down to see her earlier, helped her unpack her car, got a brownie.... very productive afternoon. I also decided to put off grocery shopping for myself until tomorrow. Just don't feel like it today.

Seems like my RA is gone, too. I could conceivably blast my music until very late at night without reprecussions. But... no.

Wow I'm sleepy.... drove too long. Barring any possible instances of human contact, I might just sleep early and get up tomorrow and spend all my time working. Or not. I know what will happen already. I'll say I'm going to bed early, but when it comes around to 2 AM, I'll still be sitting here at my computer, yawning.

Okay, that's all I've got to say for now... maybe I'll do more Quizilla stuff tonight or something. Those are fun. Bye!

No comments: