Friday, March 05, 2004

Back on top!

I feel good now. It's been a mostly pleasant day. I dunno, it's weird, but now I feel like I can go away for a week and it'll all be okay. I'll be able to come back and things will be just like they were before I left. I'm all mellow and at peace with the world and everything. I'll go away, chill out at home for a while, bake a batch of nummy soft ginger cookies or something (best things you can eat with a cup of nice hot green tea), get some writing done, and come back feeling happy and relaxed and ready to get back on with the whole school thing.

Creedence Clearwater! Yeah! I was just standing outside after class today talking to people and one guy mentioned "Lodi". I love that song. I've mentioned that before, but it bears repeating: Best song ever.

Oh, yeah, one other thing I'll be grateful to get away from: Damn stupid neighbors with their damn stupid pop music and rap music and their damn stupid boyfriends. Can't wait till I can move out of this building. Moving to Linden would be the prudent thing to do. I think.

Time to get a load of laundry done (if I'm going to Rocky Horror tomorrow, I need some appropriate clothing). I may write more tonight, depending on what activities I get involved in... heh heh heh... Till then.

No comments: