Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ah... back to normal (sorta)

Well, now that full dark has come, I'm feeling... better. A lot. It's an Elliott Smith night, however. The people you've been before that you don't want around anymore, that push and shove and won't bend to your will... I'll keep them still. I guess my past selves are still following me around, just waiting for an opening to push through. That's the first Elliott Smith lyric I ever heard, and it's still one of my favorites. It's the reason I bought the CD.

I should get back to work. Darn midterms. The ONLY thing I don't like about college is the tests. But for the most part, we don't have tests in my writing classes. Which rocks a lot. Writing, I can do. It's just all that other smart stuff that gives me trouble.

Okay. On that note, I'm gonna get going. Take care, y'all. It's a big scary world out there.

No comments: