Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Not cool. Not fucking cool.

This is bad news. It's an article on Bush's push to be reelected. Here's the quote that's got me pissed off:

Mr Bush also said that if re-elected he would "keep our enemies on the run and extend the frontiers of liberty".

Know what that means? My friends, that means that if Dubya gets back into power for another four years, he's gonna start more wars. He's gonna send more of our men off to die. We CANNOT allow this. To me, it is absolutely unthinkable. I'm convinced now, even more than before, that George W. Bush is evil. He cannot be allowed to serve for another four years as our president. Someone better damn well beat him in the election. Even though I'm typically a third-party type of gal myself, I'll vote Democrat this time just to help get this guy out of office. All y'all should do the same. Please?

No comments: