Sunday, March 07, 2004

RHPS update, and spring break plans!

What a night. Went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show (third time for me) and ...another place... and then to Perkins. Stayed out till 5:30 AM. That was fun. Only problem was, I ended up with a major headache by the end of the show. But oh well.

I forgot how hard it is to type when there's a kitten trying to "help" by walking across the keyboard or dragging her tail over my hands or sitting in front of the computer screen. Now she's laying on top of the printer and preening. Her name is Prissy. Wonder why? She's not even really kitten-size anymore. She's probably about 6 or 7 pounds worth of cat. But she's only about 5 and a half months old, so still technically a baby. Dang it, she's purring. Do you know how hard it is to resist a purring cat?

I've been making plans for my week. Monday: movies and dinner with Amber. Tuesday: haircut and possibly playing pool. Wednesday: Katie (my sister) has the day off from high school so we're going shopping. Thursday: Not sure. Friday: baking delicious soft ginger cookies that I intend to use to influence people at school who do not get homemade cookies on a regular basis. Saturday: driving back to the dorms so I can spend the rest of the weekend finishing homework. Actually... Thursday will probably be a writing day. I've got to get five pages done for Intermediate Writing. Fun, too... it's a story, not a paper.

Not much else to say. I'm still pretty tired and I had a weird-ass dream about a bunch of murders happening in the dorms. That seems to be what I dream about when I'm not at school: murders at college. It's an odd trend.

Okay, kitten has fallen asleep behind the computer monitor. I'm gonna go. Adios.

No comments: