Sunday, April 11, 2004

After a long drive....

I'm back! With Peeps! Mmm... cute little sugary marshmallows... nummy. Happy Easter, y'all.

So I got stuffed with wonderful Easter dinner just before driving home today. Lemme tell ya, not a good idea. Made me very sleepy. But now I've got leftovers in my fridge. Of course, we didn't have the traditional Easter ham. Nope, we had turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes. But I'm not upset... honestly, I prefer the turkey. And bread pudding for dessert (compliments of my lil sister). My family takes good care of me.

Now it's time for me to take care of all the stuff I should have done before. Like homework. Blah. Oh, well... I've got enough sugar here to keep me going for about a month. Jelly beans, Peeps, Cadbury eggs... Yes....

No comments: