Monday, April 19, 2004

Insert title here

Oh my.... that was quite a meeting. I... oh geez, I need to go to confession now. Or perform some sort of serious penance. Maybe shaving my head.

On tap for the rest of the night: TV. Comedy, to be exact. I'm watching Whose Line is it Anyway right now, and at 10 I'll switch over to M.A.S.H. for a couple hours. Yes, I watch M.A.S.H. It's got the perfect combination of angst and humor for my taste. I realize that most of the episodes were produced before I was born. Doesn't matter to me one whit.

Homework would be good to do, too. I'll get right on that.

I also realized tonight that there are probably certain benefits to having a boyfriend, and eventually I should probably get one. Maybe once I've got my own head and heart figured out. Possibly this train of thought is precipitated by my spending so much time around guys. Most of them talk a lot about dating pretty, sexy girls. I'm not a pretty, sexy girl. I'm not going to magically turn into a pretty, sexy girl anytime in the foreseeable future. I don't have a chance. I feel like I'm so far behind on the social scene. I've never had a boyfriend. I'm not even sure I've ever had a really close friend. I wonder if I could ever trust anybody that much. There is no one I can be completely open with and tell everything to. For a long time that wasn't a problem; I wanted to be a loner. But now... I dunno. I guess I just frequently feel like I'm on the outside looking in. Heh, now I'm talking in cliches. You know it's bad when a dedicated writing major starts using cliches.

Hm. Don't feel too bad now. I've spent most of the night laughing, with just the previous little episode of feeling down. Eh... a little more time watching M.A.S.H. and I'll be feeling pretty good again. Hehehe... Radar reminds me of Grubbs. Okay, I'm out.

No comments: