Friday, April 30, 2004

Sigh.

Well, I tried to nap... didn't work out. Maybe I'll sleep well tonight.

I can't believe that next week is the last week of classes. I'm actually kinda sad. I mean... wow. After finals, I'm not gonna see any of these people for more than three months. I'll be home... working, I guess. No more running into people in the union. No more standing around with the guys while they smoke outside. No more running down to Erin's room to make dinner. No more writer's group. No more classes. No more Grubbs wandering around with the duck in his coat pocket. Just three months of central Minnesota and parents and my sister and nothing to do. This is depressing.

I've never been good with change. I know that the lack of sleep is just making it seem worse. I think I should go take a walk or something. Need to get out of my room. Now.

No comments: