Friday, April 30, 2004

To borrow an idea for the day...

Not to mention take advantage of an opportunity to whine about my poor overworked brain, here's my horoscope for the day:

You'll be able to pick and choose the company you keep as you see fit this weekend -- and that means that nothing but the best will do. Grant audiences only to those applicants who are truly worthy of your time.

Unfortunately, the only "applicants worthy of my time" this weekend appear to be my schoolbooks. So many papers, so little weekend. I hope I get to take a break at some point, tho. I mean... if I sit in front of the computer for two days straight I'm sure I'll go nuts. Moreso, I mean.

As a corollary to this conversation... I discovered today that complete mental and physical exhaustion reduces my mental state to that of a whiny, clingy 7-year-old.

I need a nap.

No comments: