Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Day the Fifth: Back to using parentheticals. Damn.

[Listening to: Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"]

I just spent a good portion of my time attempting to get the printer on this computer back into functioning order again, but I am thwarted at every turn. It's a printer/scanner/copier thing, and it works as a copier by itself, but I can't get anything to print from the computer. And I tried everything in the troubleshooter. And I tried reinstalling the software. The only other thing I can think of is that maybe possibly the cord is damaged. It's possible. Now if I could just find an extra cord with which to test the theory...

Second topic of the day: LAUNCHcast radio. I love it. A lot. Even with the advertisements. I've got my very own "radio station" now, that plays all the music I like. Whee! Beats having to try and put all my music on my dad's computer (and eating up a sizable portion of his disk space in the process).

Parents and sister are headed to the high school's Fine Arts Banquet tonight so Katie can get her awards. I know she lettered in one-act and three-act, and speech, and Knowledge Bowl (don't ask me why they stick that with the fine arts, but they do). Maybe she gets other awards, too, I dunno. In any case, it's a dinner and I'm not invited, so I have to fend for myself. Maybe I'll make a pizza, tho God knows I'm sick of pizza by now. Eh, we'll see. In any case, me being alone tonight means that I'll probably be on here and messing with my blog. Which means I might be posting more. Lord knows I'm not going to watch The Bachelor any longer than absolutely necessary (apparently my mom and sister are really interested in who wins, so I have to watch for that part, but no more).

No comments: