Sunday, May 30, 2004

Movie Night!

I actually ended up seeing two good movies tonight: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which is a favorite of mine, and Lost in Translation which is really really wonderful, if a bit slow in the beginning. The ending made me very happy. Guess I'm a sucker for a bittersweet love story. On a side note, the main actress in the movie looks really familiar, as if I know someone who looks like her, but I can't quite place her.

Also made nice fresh chocolate chip cookies tonight. Cookies are very important to my continued mental health.

Looks like it's done raining here for the night. Maybe I'll get some sleep. Or maybe not. I've been having some mild insomnia problems for the past few days, trouble falling asleep even when I'm really tired. It's been a while since I had to deal with that, and it concerns me somewhat. Not that I'm not getting enough sleep, tho... I stay in bed 'til noon most of the time. I'd rather be awake after dark anyway.

For some reason my Yahoo e-mail has been acting up, not letting me check my messages sometimes. Irritating. Also I've been getting some spam in my e-mail. Doesn't bother me too much, since I've got a filter and I just delete it anyway, but I do read the subject lines for a laugh. Some of those penis enlargment e-mails are starting to get kind of insulting. The last one read "Loser with a small..." I might be offended, if I was a guy. Maybe.

No comments: