Saturday, May 22, 2004

My brief imprisonment

[Listening to: Flogging Molly, "Drunken Lullabies"]

I have been sentenced to the computer room by my sister. She's having a "private conversation" with a friend of hers. Hmph. It's almost like I'm... *snif*... unwanted.

Sooooo.... uh... what's up? I'm bored half to death. Been reading a little more. Cats have been taken care of. Dog probably needs to go out once more tonight. I oughta see if Katie's gonna take care of that.

Ideas are forming slowly in my brain. I wish this was my computer and not the family's. Then I'd feel more comfortable about sitting here and writing. Eh. We'll see.

I'd like to know why my LAUNCHcast station just tried to play a rap song. I HATE rap music. It's vile and evil and I hate it. Grrr.

Okay, Katie's friend left. I'm allowed out again. Yay!

No comments: